You don’t have to have quiet days any more, if you get each of your customers postal addresses, e-mail and Mobile phone numbers you have a great deal of flexibility to market to them very easily in future.
Platinum sends free emails by using your own Internet
SMS can easily be set up, there is a 3rd party involvement and therefore there are
The following messages can be sent automatically to remove stress;
Reminders - Sent the day/s before an appointment to remind them to
come in, it shows the time and employee name
Thank You - Sent on the day of an appointment to say "Thank You
for coming in today"
Proactive - Sent out after the customer has not been for a visit for a
while, eg. 6 weeks with a 5% off offer. 'Comeback and see us' style
No Show - An ice-breaker message, sent if they do not show up for
an appointment, it generally says sorry you could not make it do you
want to re-book a better time?
New Stock Just In - Inform customer’s of stock that they usually
buy is back in stock.
Happy birthday - Send a special offer out on their birthday
(postal letter, email or text message to mobile phone).
Once set up, you can very easily send email and/or SMS in a number of different ways;
1. To one person directly from their profile:
In a customer’s profile, click the ‘e’ to the right of the mobile number.
2. To everyone on your database:
The eMessaging button from the Main Menu; this allows you to send to all customers, if a restriction is in place to numbers from your broadband supplier you can choose to send small groups at a time. (Click your right mouse button for a menu with options).
3. From customer related reports:
Use this to target groups of clients by holding down the ‘CTRL’ button when clicking Next to run the report. When the report is on the screen with a list of customer names and contacts; click ‘eMessage them’ from the top right hand corner. Once the template is selected, you can send to all names that appeared on the report.
There are a number of options for emailing also available from right click of your mouse on the list of names you are sending to:
BCC – you can send a copy to another person and their email address will not appear.
Attach a document – You may wish to add an invoice, Word document, PDF newsletter, etc.
Marketing Ideas for EMessaging
These marketing campaign plans are perfect ways to potentially expand and grow the recurring client base.
Here is just a sample of ideas that you can use your emarketing for:
· X amount off services/treatments for new clients
· Pre-book discount - Make sure they return by giving them an incentive to pre-book their appointment.
· X Off Next Service: Every now and then, you need to make your clients feel special. There’s no better way than passing on some savings to make sure they come back to you.
· Recommend a Friend Promotion: Don't just ask for referrals; reward your client for bringing a new business through the door.
· X Off on Your Birthday: Give your customers a gift they can appreciate. Your clients will want to treat themselves to your services, and with the discount, it’s the kind of birthday present clients will tell their friends about.
· Free X gift voucher with the Purchase of an X Gift voucher: Your clients will love this idea. Not only are they buying something for friends or family, they’re getting a gift for themselves
· X Off on Product Purchase of X or More: Your profit margin on products is high enough that you can still make money when you offer discounts. It's also a great incentive to get your customers in the shop for services/treatments and trying out your products, and if they like it, they will return for more.
· X% off an Additional Service: This is a great way to up-sell your clients. If they’re already there, why not give them an excuse to indulge more.
· Introduce a loyalty scheme (automated in Platinum)
· Buy two, Get one free
· Book Off peak and Save Money
· Birthday Gift Voucher
On a quiet day you can target all your customers for a special offer appointment if they come in that day. For example, you should be able to target all clients who normally have a manicure and send them a text message, offering a price reduction if they can make it in that day.
All templates can be changed and you can start to build yourself a
‘library’ of different emails/SMS text messages that you can send out
when ever the time suits, just by the click of a button.
Please do contact me if you want any more information